Fri, 25 Jun|
End of Season Awards Evening
Celebration of the end of the 2020/21 season with award ceremony, hog roast, Marshfield ice cream and Larks Dads vs Coaches match. Please pickup your free tickets to let us know you are coming.
Time & Location
25 Jun 2021, 17:00 – 21:30
Bath, Lansdown Rd, Bath BA1 9DT, UK
About the event
End of season event for the whole club, including:
- Award Cermonies - individual age group presentations for all the boys and girls teams - please consult your age group manager for specific time. Note U15s are unable to make this date but players are welcome to attend.
- Larks Dads vs Larks Coaches - annual Larkhall Festival Event is back - this is the Monday Night Football Dads vs the Larkhall Athletic Youth Coaches. Kick-off 6:30 on 11-a-side pitch.
- Hog Roast - roast pork in a floured bap with stuffing and apple sauce. Price is £5 each; please buy food ticket in advance through this website.
- Pakora Bap - spinach and lentil pakora in a floured bap. Price is £5 each; please buy food ticket in advance through this website.
- Marshfield Ice Cream - popular at the Larkhall tournament - van selling ice cream, cones and sundaes. Purchase on the day.
Players are welcome from 5pm onwards until it gets dark. Note the covid restrictions will be less after 21st June but please take necessary precautions. Finally please help by removing all rubbish as we have no bins.
Please pickup your free tickets to let us know you are coming. Thank you.
Free ticket to the event to track attendence£0.00
Hog Roast Bap
Roasted pork meat in a floured bap with stuffing and apple sauce£5.00+£0.13 service feeSold Out
Hog Roast Bap (gluten free)
Roasted pork meat in a gluten free bap with stuffing and apple sauce£5.00+£0.13 service feeSold Out
Pakora Bap (vegan)
Grilled spinach and lentil pakora in a floured bap, vegetarian option.£5.00+£0.13 service fee
Pakora Bap (gluten free)
Grilled spinach and lentil pakora in a gluten free bap£5.00+£0.13 service fee